Dear Mr. President,
It's hard to believe that I have given a chance to made and send a letter to you Sir, but I am very happy and it's my pleasure to write a letter to the President office.
Before i will start Sir, I just want to greet you a pleasant day. I hope you are fine and in a good mode this morning.We all know that being a President is a big challenge and a big responsibility to be the father of all Filipino people.I appreciate your efforts you are doing just to have a good condition for our country Sir ,but still it is not enough.Why is the Scarborough Shoal issue is unstoppable? We do not have problems in the other country,but why is the country of China is still our biggest enemy?.I am hoping to see the real changes before your administration ends Sir.I believe that you can do this.You can make way to develop our country.You are the chosen one Sir and we give you the trust.God bless Mr.President.
Yours truly,
Rowena Perinion
It's hard to believe that I have given a chance to made and send a letter to you Sir, but I am very happy and it's my pleasure to write a letter to the President office.
Before i will start Sir, I just want to greet you a pleasant day. I hope you are fine and in a good mode this morning.We all know that being a President is a big challenge and a big responsibility to be the father of all Filipino people.I appreciate your efforts you are doing just to have a good condition for our country Sir ,but still it is not enough.Why is the Scarborough Shoal issue is unstoppable? We do not have problems in the other country,but why is the country of China is still our biggest enemy?.I am hoping to see the real changes before your administration ends Sir.I believe that you can do this.You can make way to develop our country.You are the chosen one Sir and we give you the trust.God bless Mr.President.
Yours truly,
Rowena Perinion
No comments:
Post a Comment