Wednesday, August 8, 2012

my reflection

Challenges to Change

      New level of learning, new list of experience, new expectations and new things to be learned. Every step of the way there will always be changes in yourself in your personality. We cannot be better if we cannot face those challenging things, we must have the determination and confidence to be a unique one.
      In my fourth year of being a high school student, a lot of things have done. With my friends, classmates and teachers. I got to know myself better and rather the best of me. Before, I am not the kind of girl who knows how to socialized and participate on the activities that I am not having fun with. But because I am in school, I discovered myself that I am happy being a new me. It is more enjoyable having a life that there are many people having fun with you, you can express yourself to them and that’s makes you realize, you can be the best of you but not every moment you can hear laughter’s and see smiles. Part of studying is having a problem or challenges with your friends or teachers. Sometimes we can encounter the misunderstandings but sooner or later we can solve it. Once, I’ve done a thing  that I think is right because I am so panic that time, but a teacher saw me  so she give me an advice . I apologize to her but she did not stopped talking. I put my sight on her  face directly to her eyes ,so she that I have the angry feeling to her but it’s not. Many days are passed, I apologized again to her but it didn’t work she do not like, but she always remember me. Everyday I kept on asking her to forgive me. I don’t know now if we are okay or she just forgot it, but I am praying that she really forgive me for what I’ve done I know it’s my fault and I promise that I will not do that again.
      I know I am not perfect, on this problems I will not give up because I know they are the things who makes me strong and better so, I will just fight  and believe that I can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment