Unexplainable
Another grading was done successfully and there’s a change indeed. New learning’s and new explorations just woke me up to be better again.
I woke up in the reality that I didn’t do my best in the last grading but I think now I am trying to do my best. Well it’s not all about studying, on this grading there’s nothing to treasure, there’s no happy moments and there’s no interesting that have done. Maybe all people have become busy on this time. So, we didn’t mind other things. But there’s a people we’ve met and leaves. It’s our former adviser who needs to leave us to have a better future and other plans. We’ve felt so sad on that time but we understands. Hence, we’ve met our temporary adviser who we’ve learn more about life and change our study habits in the first period in the morning. In the computer subject we’ve met also our practice teacher that makes us realize that we must change our attitudes. But until now we think we have our sin on her, and we feel so much guilt on what we’ve done. I hope the bonding we’ve started will be back so that we have a peaceful mind and heart.
In this time, I am so excited and ready to face again another grading and this makes me feel that we will now leave our alma mater to start a new course and a new challenges.
I like the idea of looking at your blog .It’s a good inspiration. Good Luck Rowena!
ReplyDeleteNice job Rowena! Just do your best. Just be yourself and don't give up. =)
ReplyDeleteYour post is really an inspiring one. Keep it up and do your best. Good Luck for the next grading periods Rowena!
ReplyDeleteCongratzz! you did a great job.. Good luck for your chosen course in the future brad!!! :D
ReplyDeleteoh say!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletewhat a nice background!!
and
what a nice blog men!
job well done!
good girl!XD
NICE WORK Weweng! I really like your article.Keep it up! :)
ReplyDelete