Tuesday, September 4, 2012

modern heroes


                      Amazing


We admired, and we get admired, inspired or we can be an inspiration . We cannot live and breathe without the people around us. They give care and love, they are the one who can truly know us.
       Many years of living at this age I realize who is the one who makes me contented, the one who paints a smile on my face when I was in down. I really thank God that he gave me a person like her, still strong even though many problems are pushing her down. But she can stand up and face whatever it is. She is my mother and she is my hero. She have no magic but she can makes me fantastic, she cannot fly but she can makes me high. Since when I was born, I realizes all the things she’ve done for me to become a better one . how great even she is annoyed because I don’t listen to her ,but still she is the first one to be concerned if I still i8 am in a good mood or I don’t want to eat, she tells me she did it for my own goodness and it’s also my fault. So I just apologize then to make everything in good. I don’t to waste my time to the things that I think not important because I want to spend it to her. I know every hero is not always strong and have powers as long as she is with me I can be her also her hero to protect her from those who want to make her weak.

No comments:

Post a Comment