Tuesday, September 18, 2012

my teacher my hero

           

         
We fly With You

                Who paints a smile when you are down?. Who gives love and appreciate you when you are inside the room of learning?. No other than, the woman or man of your knowledge. “The teacher”.
            As I enter on the room, I saw a great smile on your face, encouraging us to study well, to listen and to enjoy being a student. Since when I already know how to spell words, how to write, and how to read, I realize how great a teacher was. Until the day that you will finished the hardship of being a student , I know you can see the proud feeling on her because she/he know that he again makes a professional. Even though the stubbornness, the craziness, the naughtiness are already shown, a teacher will just say please keep quiet. But if we saw the angry feeling on you, we understand. There are so many things to be described on you but only these things sticks on me: you’re the root of knowledge, you’re the most powerful hero. You give inspiration, you give love, you stand as our family member and you are one of those who moulded us thoroughly. We know it’s hard, but it’s irresistible you can make it until the last.
            The sweat, the time and the years you spend it’s a treasure to be cared. We the students are very lucky because we know we have a future if we listen, and learn from a teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment